Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm dropping in on you.

Leaving Mr Freezer and Mr Aiax their privacy, I decided to formally drop in on Mr 5adistic D3vil - you know? The one who dropped by the Lin sisters a few posts back?

Well, I found him engrossed in a book.



It was titled "Unicorns for Audrey".

While pondering on his choice of books (one of his traits is being artistic, so that probably explains it... I think), I was a bit surprised when the doorbell rang. Why would this self-proclaimed loner have visitors?

I was even more surprised when I saw who it was at the door.



The nicest of the Lin sisters, Ms Chilli Lin.

2 comments:

  1. OMG LOL.
    i see a potential love triangle between sadistic, padi lin and chilli lin LOL.

    or padi lin is just being friendly (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho. new couple in the making?

    ReplyDelete